Expo Park Plaza, a retail center in Exposition Park, has sold for $17.85 million, Lee & Associates announced May 20.
Lee & Associates' Cole Martens and Cory Stehr represented the buyer, Irvine-based Ventus Group. CAST Real Estate Holdings, the seller, was self-represented.
Expo Park Plaza is a roughly 30,000-square-foot retail center in Exposition Park. It will be part of a 4.4-acre redevelopment of the area.
“The buyer plans to remodel the center to reflect the revitalization that is occurring in the community,” Martens said in a statement.
The center, at 3900 S Figueroa St., is fully leased.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Glendale Building Sells for $18 Million
- Downtown Industrial Property Box Yard Sold for $68M
- TH Real Estate, Greenlaw Pick Up Whittier Industrial Property for $21.3M
- Logistics Firm Signs $11.2M Lease for Industrial Space in Industry
- KBS Starts $20 Million Union Bank Plaza Renovation
- $62.9M for San Pedro Residential Complex
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Deals for Nearly $30 Million Worth of Retail Assets
- Downtown Medical Office Sells for $85 Million