Managing Partner, Greenberg Glusker Fields Claman & Machtinger
THE LATEST: In 2019 Baradaran handled the acquisition and development of a nationally branded hotel in an opportunity zone in Oakland for Wolff Urban Development and Spur Side. Working on behalf of the city of Beverly Hills, he also negotiated development agreements with Dalian Wanda Group Co. Ltd. for a $1.6 billion luxury hotel and condominium project. It’s estimated One Beverly Hills will bring in $820 million for Beverly Hills over the next 30 years.
BACKGROUND: Baradaran works as outside general counsel for multiple companies, funds, family offices and entrepreneurs with high net worths. His practice covers the industries of real estate, hospitality, sports, technology and entertainment.
WORTH NOTING: Baradaran counts among his career highlights his work in 2014 handling the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer, former chief executive of Microsoft Corp.
YEAR ON THE LIST: 1
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Law Firm Must Ponder Going to Bat Without Its Heaviest Hitter
- Attorney Continues to Make Case as Dealmaker
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Law Firm Likes Current Landlord's Argument
- Special Report: 8 Over 80
- Paramount's Legal Head Returning to Greenberg Practice
- Eight Over 80: BERT FIELDS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Bob Baradaran