Downtown-based Thorofare Capital Inc. has named Denis Barreto Jr. as director for its credit business, the firm said May 8. Barreto will be based in the firm’s downtown headquarters.
Thorofare provides and services commercial real estate loans, focusing on financing between $5 million and $100 million. Low interest rates and strong demand have been driving the market for loans and refinancing.
Barreto has more than12 years of experience underwriting commercial real estate investments. He was previously a vice president at Miami-based Fifteen Group Capital. He also spent seven years at Jamestown Properties in New York and Atlanta, focusing on acquisitions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleLine Builds Bridge Loans Into Partnership
- Gundlach’s DoubleLine Teams with Thorofare on Bridge Loans
- Bridge Lenders Flood SoCal
- KEVIN MILLER
- Marc Rapaport
- Brooklyn Cos. Buys Mixed Use Building in Koreatown for $11.3M
- Deals & Dealmakers: Firms Get Fast Start on 2018
- Commercial Real Estate In Search of Firm Ground