West Hollywood-based Cedars-Sinai Federal Credit Union has merged into Credit Union of Southern California in Anaheim on May 1.
The institutions said that the combined entity, which will use the CU SoCal name, will have more than $1.4 billion in assets and 18 branches, and serve more than 114,000 members across Los Angeles Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
CU SoCal President and CEO Dave Gunderson will continue in the same role of the combined organization. Cedars-Sinai FCU Manager Nor Kurasz will serve as branch manager.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cedars Credit Union Merges
- Credit Unions Consolidate
- Small-Business Loans Make a Big Comeback in L.A.
- LA Financial Credit Union to Merge with Ventura County Credit Union
- Wescom Buys Mortgage Lender
- Bank Parents Put Money on Union
- Regional Credit Union Megamerger in the Works
- Medical Centers Seek Healthy Boost