Cypress Real Estate Advisors Inc. has purchased the MetWest, a multifamily building in Hollywood for $38 million, records show.
The seller was Cornerstone Holdings and Harridge Development Group.
Cushman & Wakefield represented the buyer and the seller in the transaction.
The property, which was built in 2016, has 79 units. It is located at 5837 W. Sunset Blvd.
Cypress Real Estate Advisors did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Multifamily Building in Hollywood Sells for $17.7M
- Blackstone Group Buys 3 Multifamily Buildings for $178 Million
- Skydance Pays $321M for Lantana Buildings in Santa Monica
- Westlake Apartment Complex Sells for $48 Million
- El Monte Apartment Building Sells for $41M
- Mixed-Use Complex in Long Beach Sells for $48.9M
- Long Beach Commercial Property Sells for $29M
- Long Beach Multifamily Building Sells for $73 Million