Santa Monica-based private equity firm Clearlake Capital Group has agreed to purchase software management firm Dude Solutions from Warburg Pincus, a New York City-based private equity firm.
Dude Solutions will continue to be led by Ed Roshitsh, chief executive officer, and the current management team, who are investing alongside Clearlake in the transaction.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Dude Solutions provides cloud-based software that manages workflows such as work orders, inventory, energy, capital planning, facility scheduling and community development.
Boston-based Shea & Co. served as financial advisor to Clearlake. Chicago-based investment bank William Blair & Co. served as financial advisor to Dude Solutions and Warburg Pincus. The Century City office of Sidley Austin, a Chicago-based law firm, represented Clearlake.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearlake, Cove Hill Invests in NetDocuments
- Clearlake Raises $1.4B
- Santa Monica-Based Clearlake Capital Backs Perforce’s Buy of Rogue Wave
- Platinum Equity, Gores Group Sell IT Company
- Clearlake Capital Closes New $1.4 Billion Fund
- Ares, Crescent Take Over US Thrift Store Chain
- Clearlake Capital-Backed Gravity Oilfield Buys Water Disposal Company Assets
- Angeles Equity Recruits Bench Strength With New Managing Director