Biometrics firm Gemalto Cogent Inc. has signed a $14 million lease at an office building in Pasadena, CBRE Group Inc. announced March 27.
The lease is for a 54,811-square-foot office space at 3100 New York Dr.
CBRE’s Kevin Duffy and Bennett Robinson represented the tenant. CBRE’s Natalie Bazarevitsch and Jackie Benavidez represented the landlord, San Francisco-based Graymark Capital and Chicago-based Blue Vista Capital Management, a joint venture partnership.
Gemalto is relocating from nearby at 600 N. Sierra Madre Villa Ave.
Its new space includes building signage.
Bazarevitsch said in a statement building improvements and the availability of parking made the spot enticing to Gemalto.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Driverless Car Company Signs $11.4M Pasadena Lease
- GM Cruise Inks $11.4M Pasadena Lease
- 71K SF Leased by Co-Working Company, Real Estate Firm in Pasadena
- La Mirada Office Building Sells for $13.64M
- Biometrics Finds Footing
- Logistics Firm Signs $11.2M Lease for Industrial Space in Industry
- Pasadena Campus Sells for $30 Million
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M