South L.A.-based DavHan Inc. purchased a 28-unit multifamily building in Hollywood for $17.7 million, records show. The company did not immediately return requests for comment.
Miller & Desatnik Realty Corp.’s Dominick Faraone represented the buyer. Miller & Desatnik Realty Corp.’s Gary Fox represented the seller, a private individual.
Faraone said DavHan was looking to add to its portfolio. He added that it was the seller’s business plan to acquire land and build on it with the intention to sell.
The property was built in 2018.
The building, at 5727 La Mirada Ave., was fully leased at the time of the sale, Faraone said.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MetWest Residential Building Sold for $38M
- Slate Property Group Picks Up Two Hollywood Apartments for $39M
- Long Beach Multifamily Building Sells for $73 Million
- Skydance Pays $321M for Lantana Buildings in Santa Monica
- $71.6M for Westlake Apartment Complex
- City of Industry Building Sells for $11.5M
- Hollywood Office Building on Highland Sells for $72.1M
- Douglas Emmett Buys Westwood Apartment Building for $365M