Anaheim-based real estate investment company Milan Capital Management bought an office building in La Mirada for $13.64 million, CBRE Group Inc. announced March 14.
CBRE’s Gary Stache, Anthony DeLorenzo, Mark Shaffer, Rickey Warner and Doug Mack represented the seller, Newport Beach-based Saunders Property Company. The buyer was self-represented.
The Atrium, at 16700 Valley View, is a nearly 84,000 square foot, four-story office building. It is 90 percent leased, according to CBRE.
“This asset is hard to beat—its gateway location, strong, flourishing mid-counties market, surrounding amenities and high-end office space is a truly rare find,” DeLorenzo said in a statement.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gemalto Cogent Signs $14M Lease in Pasadena
- Rexford Buys Commerce Cold Storage Facility for $18.2M
- West LA Retail Property Sells for $22.6M
- Multifamily Building in Hollywood Sells for $17.7M
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- Colony Capital Builds Last-Mile Network With Purchase of 54 Industrial Properties
- Driverless Car Company Signs $11.4M Pasadena Lease
- Logistics Firm Signs $11.2M Lease for Industrial Space in Industry