Commerce-based Max Sales Group Inc. has purchased a 64,000-square-foot industrial building in the City of Industry for $11.5 million.
Westgate Industrial Properties’ Carol Taubman represented the buyer. Daum Commercial Real Estate’s Charles Johnson represented the seller, Art Weiss Industrial Properties.
Taubman said Max Sales Group will move into the building in October. It will serve as the company’s headquarters, she said. Max Sales Group did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The property is located at 15240-15250 Nelson Ave.
The building is not far from a 168,913-square-foot industrial facility at 14736 Nelson Ave. that Soho Logistics leased in a deal valued at $11.2 million. The lease was announced March 11.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Logistics Firm Signs $11.2M Lease for Industrial Space in Industry
- Rexford Acquires Four Industrial Buildings for $85M
- Prologis Buys 11-Acre Site in Commerce for $41 Million
- Torrance Industrial Property Sells for $21.5 Million
- Demand Soars for Warehouses
- Advisory Firm Nova Capital Off to Strong Start
- Mixed-Use Complex in Long Beach Sells for $48.9M
- Goodman Group Completes El Monte Industrial Site