Soho Logistics will take over a 168,913-square-foot industrial facility in the City of Industry in a lease valued at $11.2 million, CBRE Group Inc. announced March 11.
CBRE’s Cannon Chang, Jason Chao, Case Dahlen and Lynn Knox represented the tenant. Records indicate that Lee & Associates’ Chris Bonney represented the landlord, the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association.
The building, at 14736 Nelson Ave., is part of Nelson Business Park. It has a fully fenced yard and 21 loading docks.
It’s been a busy time for L.A.’s industrial market. During the fourth quarter of 2018 13.6 million square feet of industrial space was sold or leased, up from 9.3 million square feet the previous quarter, according to data from Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- City of Industry Building Sells for $11.5M
- Japanese Food Company Leases 300K SF in El Monte
- Cinema Prop House Signs $27 Million Lease Downtown
- Colony Capital Builds Last-Mile Network With Purchase of 54 Industrial Properties
- Prologis Buys 11-Acre Site in Commerce for $41 Million
- 71K SF Leased by Co-Working Company, Real Estate Firm in Pasadena
- Torrance Industrial Property Sells for $21.5 Million
- Ghost Management Group Signs 115K SF Arts District Lease