Carr Workplaces has signed a 24,000-square-foot lease for The Bloc in downtown. The co-working company will open the location in the spring.
The Bloc is a mixed-use site with an office, hotel and retail complex above the 7th St. Metro Center Station. It was redeveloped by National Real Estate Advisors.
It is Carr Workplaces’ 27th location and is its only location in L.A.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Traditional Tenants Top Downtown
- Robhana Refinances Downtown Portfolio
- Engineering Firm KPFF Doubles Space to Consolidate Operations Downtown
- Ridesharing Firm Picks Up Santa Monica Space
- CommonGrounds Expands LA Coworking Footprint with Downtown Lease
- Design Firm’s Relocation Highlights Creative Draw of Submarket
- Ratkovich Co. Sells Stake in DTLA’s The Bloc
- Granite, Industrious Bring Coworking to Glendale