Tarzana-based Skya Ventures plans to develop a 92-unit complex in East Hollywood, according to plans filed with the city Feb. 28.
The proposed complex, at 1317 to 1325 N. New Hampshire Ave. would be seven stories tall and have 11 affordable housing units.
The project is requesting Transit Oriented Communities incentives.
Skya Ventures is also working on a nine-unit ground-up development at 4520 to 2522 in Los Feliz and a 60-unit redevelopment at 5800 Marmion Way in Highland Park.
The company did not immediately return requests for additional information.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SRO Housing Planning 121-Unit Affordable Housing Complex in Westlake
- Jamison, Hankey Investment Planning 490-Unit Project on Vermont in Koreatown
- Housing Authority Files Plans for 185-Unit Development
- Multifamily Building in Hollywood Sells for $17.7M
- Beverly Grove Catholic Church Planning 19-Story Residential Tower
- Westlake Apartment Building Receives $23M in Financing
- Amoroso Cos. Planning 102-Unit Apartment Building in Sawtelle
- Slate Property Group Picks Up Two Hollywood Apartments for $39M