A family trust has sold a $20.6 million portfolio of two apartment buildings in Santa Monica, Stepp Commercial announced Feb. 28.
Stepp Commercial’s Kimberly Stepp and Darin Beebower represented the seller. Stepp also represented the buyers in both transactions.
The two apartment buildings have 43 units.
A 22-unit building at 1115 14th St. sold for $11.7 million to HSR Management Inc. A 21-unit building at 855 6th St. sold for $8.88 million to Horizon Buildings Inc., records show.
“Both properties are located in highly desirable Santa Monica locations, and are pride-of-ownership assets that offered the buyers approximately 50 percent rental upside and the potential to renovate and reposition them,” Stepp said in a statement.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunset Formosa Apartment Complex Sells for $12.4M
- Modest K-Town Units Draw Interest in Hot Market
- Slate Property Group Picks Up Two Hollywood Apartments for $39M
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- Los Feliz Apartment Complex Sells for More than $17M
- Westlake Apartment Building Receives $23M in Financing
- Third Street Promenade Building Sold For $24.5M
- Blackstone Group Buys 3 Multifamily Buildings for $178 Million