Downtown-based Colony Capital Inc.’s industrial platform, Dallas-based Colony Industrial, sold a light industrial portfolio to Nuveen Real Estate Ltd. for $136 million, Colony Capital announced Feb. 25. The portfolio has 2.3 million square feet in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, as well as properties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. “We’ve owned and operated these assets for some time and the portfolio value had achieved Colony Industrial’s targets,” said Lew Friedland, managing director at Colony Capital and head of Colony Industrial, in a statement. “We reevaluate the portfolio as opportunities arise, and this sale to Nuveen enables us to rebalance our property mix to align with Colony Industrial’s long-term strategic plans.” CBRE Group Inc.’s CBRE National Partners represented Colony Capital in the sale.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- COLONY SELLS RE PORTFOLIO FOR $136M
- Colony Capital Platform Sells Industrial Portfolio for $136M
- Colony Capital to Sell Industrial Platform to Blackstone for $5.9 Billion
- Colony Capital Builds Last-Mile Network With Purchase of 54 Industrial Properties
- Canadian Buyer High on Downtown L.A. Tower
- Colony Capital Pivots to Digital Real Estate Investments
- Colony to Pay $1.6 Billion for Industrial Portfolio
- Colony Capital Sees Losses Widen in Second Quarter, Plans to Sell Industrial Unit