Paris-headquartered advertising giant Havas announced June 20 that it acquired Battery, a fast-growing Hollywood-based advertising agency, for undisclosed terms.
Battery’s clients include some of the biggest Los Angeles companies such as AECOM, Activision Blizzard Inc., and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
In 2017, the company said it brought in $10.1 million in revenue--a 60% increase from 2015. Last year, Battery was named to the Business Journal's list of fastest growing private companies for the third year in a row.
Havas is one of the largest advertising agencies in the world, and it's a subsidiary of Paris-headquartered Vivendi. Vivendi also owns Santa Monica-headquartered Universal Music Group, the largest record label in the world by market share.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or email@example.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Artists Sue Universal Music Group Over 2008 Fire
- TPG Capital Buys Payroll Processor Entertainment Partners
- Immortals Raises $30M, Buys Brazilian Company
- AEG Deal Creates Events Giant
- Merger Involving AEG Creates a Venue Management Giant in LA
- Deluxe Entertainment Consolidates Locales, Opens News Office in Hollywood
- Oak View Selects AECOM as Contractor for Seattle Arena
- Songtradr Announces $12 Million Funding Round