A joint venture between Tutor Perini Corp. and O&G Industries Inc. has received a notice of intent to award a $1.4 billion contract for the construction on Metro’s Purple Line Extension in Westwood. Sylmar-based Tutor Perini said the company will build the new Westwood/UCLA station and the Westwood/VA Hospital station. The company is performing design work on the companion Purple Line Extension Section 3 Tunnels project, awarded last year, which will build the tunnels and related systems to connect the stations. Connecticut-based construction company O&G is the other partner in Tutor Perini/O&G Joint Venture, which won the contract for the Section 3 project from the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, or Metro.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tutor Perini Lands $1.4B Contract for Purple Line Extension
- Fresh Funding for Metro Purple Line
- Metro Purple Line Westwood Segment Awarded $100 Million Federal Grant
- Contractor Will Ride Rail With $1.4 Billion Deal
- Tutor Perini Awarded Contract for Wilshire Subway Extension; Gold Line Extension Completion Pushed Back
- Tutor Perini Lands $800M Rail Contract With C.S. McCrossan
- Tutor Perini Tapped for $800M Rail Contract
- Metro’s Purple Line Extension Gets $100M in Fed Transit Funds