San Francisco-based driverless car company GM Cruise has signed a 47,051-square-foot lease at 465 N. Halstead St. in Pasadena valued at $11.4 million. CBRE Group Inc.’s Kevin Duffy, Natalie Bazarevitsch and Jackie Benavidez represented the landlord, Everwest Real Estate Investors. GM Cruise was represented by LA Realty Partners’ Lisa St. John. Cruise was founded in 2013, and in 2016 the company teamed up with General Motors Co. The Pasadena space, which the company is expected to occupy in the next 30 days, will be used for designing technology for autonomous cars. In 2017, General Motors acquired Pasadena-based Strobe Inc., which was headquartered at 465 N. Halstead St. The former team, which had 11 employees, remained in the space, according to the Pasadena Star-News. GM Cruise declined to provide additional information.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Driverless Car Company Signs $11.4M Pasadena Lease
- Tech Giants Take Lead in Leasing
- The Real Estate Quarterly
- Building Sale Sets New Low in San Gabriel Valley
- Tri-Cities Landlords Hike Asking Rents Despite Gaining Space
- Pasadena Office Complex Sells for $72.5 Million
- Real Estate---Flynt Puts Beverly Hills Site Up for Sale for $60 Million
- San Gabriel