Keck School of Medicine of USC announced Feb. 12 it will acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates, a cardiovascular care group with eight locations across greater Los Angeles, for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition will add 11 physicians to the Boyle Heights-based health care system’s roster of faculty cardiologists. Los Angeles Cardiology Associates, founded in 1985 by David Cannom, is an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai Smidt Heart Institute.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- THOMAS JACKIEWICZ
- Top-Read Stories of the Week
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: STEPHANIE L. HALL, MD, MHA, FACEP
- Expanding USC Partners With Clinic Operator
- USC’s Keck Acquires OC-Based Practice for Cancer Network