Beverly Hills-based Fat Brands is expanding their reach into India with 60 new co-branded Fatburger and Buffalo’s Express restaurants planned over the next decade, the company announced Monday.
The move is in partnership with Franglobal Advisors Private Limited, an India-based firm that specializes in franchising.
Earlier this year it announced the opening of 10 new Fatburger and Buffalo's Express restaurants in California, Arizona, Texas, Pennsylvania and Virginia. And last year, it acquired Yalla Mediterranean, a healthy Mediterranean cuisine chain and Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings bringing up the number of restaurants it owns to seven.
Fat Brands stock rose as much as 5 percent Monday, after the news was announced. The company went public in fall 2017 and is valued at $70 million.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Rachel Uranga can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 549-5225 ext. 251. Follow her on Twitter @racheluranga
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fatburger Franchisor Fat Brands Inc. Plans Public Offering; Agrees to Acquire Homestyle Dining
- FatBrands Acquires Yalla Mediterranean
- Buyer Looks to IPO To Feed Brand Deal
- Fat Brands to Open More Restaurants in Indonesian Market
- Fat Brands to Expand in Southern California
- Fat Brands Inc. Acquires Hurricane Grill & Wings
- FAT Brands Inc. Closes Acquisition of Hurricane Grill & Wings
- Burger Chain Looks to Take Wings With Chicken