There has been an explosion of co-working spaces in the greater Los Angeles region in recent years, and it’s changing how both the real estate industry and businesses at large think about office space. While co-working has reached the mainstream, another form of shared real estate – co-living space – is still nascent.
In this report:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top-Read Stories of the Week Feb. 25
- Top-Read Stories of the Week
- Tripalink Raises $5 Million for Co-Living Expansion
- Net Income Down, Mall Tenant Sales Up, According to Macerich Q4 Earnings Report
- OneLegacy Buys New HQ Building in Azusa for $18 Million
- Residential Rides On
- Real Estate Quarterly
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease