Monica Baumann Chair, Regulatory & Licensing Group
Monica Baumann is a litigator and adviser with extensive experience in the automotive industry and in consumer environmental litigation, including Proposition 65 issues. She is also certified as an Information Privacy Professional. As a member of Scali Rasmussen’s Data Protection, Privacy, and Cybersecurity team, she received certification through the International Association of Privacy Professionals, the world’s preeminent organization for credentialing privacy professionals. Her unique knowledge and analysis of the privacy issues facing businesses in light of the new California Consumer Privacy Act, Monica’s certification as an Information Privacy Professional allows firm clients to stay ahead of the curve on evolving laws and regulations.
Register here to see Monica Baumann on our Economic Forecast & Trends Panel on January 16th.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Economic Forecast & Trends: With 2020, Businesses Face New Restrictions for Using California Consumers’ Personal Information
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANA TAGVORYAN
- 2019 Auto Guide: California’s New Privacy Law - Start Preparing Now
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Bethany Gayle Lukitsch
- Leaders in Law 2019 Nominees: Why Going to a Lawyer for Privacy Compliance Advice is a Good Idea
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CYBER SECURITY ATTORNEYS
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2017: Economic Forecast: A Discussion with Carmen Cole