Your professional success begins with an education designed to help you think creatively, communicate effectively, and serve your community with integrity.
For 127 years, University of La Verne has been a leader in Southern California education, working with a wide variety of students to provide bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. In additional to serving traditional students, the university has been a leader in providing educational opportunities for adult learners through affordable programs built around flexible curriculum, personal support, and convenient locations.
Degree programs are offered at the university’s central campus in La Verne, online, and at regional locations, including Bakersfield, Burbank, College of the Canyons, Irvine, Ontario, Oxnard, and Victorville.
The University of La Verne offers more than 60 undergraduate majors, more than 20 master’s programs, four doctorates, and dozens of certificates and credentials. Graduate degree programs are available from the College of Business and Public Management, LaFetra College of Education, the College of Law, and the College of Arts and Sciences. They include:
• Doctorate in Public Administration
• Master’s in Accounting
• Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
• Master’s in Business Administration, (MBA) for Experienced Professionals
• Master’s in Data Analytics
• Master’s in Finance
• Master’s in Health Administration
• Master’s in Leadership and Management
• Master’s in Public Administration
• Masters in Special Education Studies
• Master’s in Teaching
• Master’s in Child and Adolescent Development
• Master’s in Child Life
• Master’s in Educational Counseling
• Master’s in School Psychology
• Master’s in Educational Leadership
• Doctorate in Organizational Leadership
• Master’s in Athletic Training
• Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy
• Master’s in Physician Assistant Practice
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
The MBA for Experienced Professionals and Master of Science in Leadership Management are both available through La Verne Online (lavenre.edu/online). These programs are at the forefront of online education. They are flexible and convenient, and are taught by the University of La Verne’s experienced faculty. Class sizes are small, which allows for individual support for students.
Online MBA Report ranked University of La Verne’s MBA program as the No. 4 Online MBA program on the West Coast. And BestColleges.com identified the University of La Verne as one of the Best Online Colleges in California in 2018.
University of La Verne is dedicated to the belief that a quality, values-based education enriches the human condition by engendering community engagement, scholarly accomplishment, and professionalism. Professors are personally engaged and committed to helping every student achieve their academic and professional goals.
Whether you apply for a graduate or undergraduate degree program, you will earn a meaningful education that will prepare you for the next stage of life.
To learn more about the University of La Verne, visit laverne.edu.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Higher Education - Training and Online Learning: At University of La Verne, the World is Your Classroom: Are You Ready to Explore?
- Executive Education: Transforming Today's Leaders into Life-Long Learners
- MBA Guide: University of La Verne
- MBA Guide: University of La Verne - Educating Business Leaders Across the Globe
- Spotlight on Education: Questions Answered About the College of Business Administration at Cal Poly Pomona
- USC School to Offer First Online Doctorate
- Executive Education: Woodbury University MBA: Cultivating Transformational Leaders for Sustainable Business
- M.B.A.s Fade Slightly Into Business Background