Jenner & Block
Rick Richmond is a commercial litigator and founding partner of Jenner & Block’s Los Angeles office, serving as its managing partner for nearly a decade. He has been instrumental in growing the firm’s top-tier reputation in California. Jenner & Block’s Los Angeles office opened its doors in the depth of the recession with just Richmond and one other lawyer. Under Richmond’s leadership as office managing partner from 2009 until the end of 2018, the office grew to more than 40 lawyers.
In his litigation practice, Richmond represents clients in matters ranging from misappropriation of trade secrets and other forms of intellectual property infringement to commercial cases of all kinds, including breach of contract, fraud and class actions. His extensive experience as a trial and appellate lawyer includes representing clients in state and federal courts, in federal and local administrative proceedings, and before arbitration panels.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Intellectual Property Firm Attorney of the Year - Rick Richmond
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Legal Tab Spurs Lawsuit From Insurance Company
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD L. STONE
- Chicago Law Firm Hears Show Business Calling
- New York Firm’s L.A. Office Sheds Eighth Partner
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MICHAEL KUMP
- Firm Brings in Veteran to Get Jump on Startups