Alston & Bird
Charles (Chuck) Cox is the leader of Alston & Bird’s Los Angeles Litigation Team and a partner in the firm’s Securities Litigation Group. Cox concentrates his practice on complex business disputes, including securities class actions, derivative litigation, fiduciary and other cases resulting from mergers and acquisitions, corporate control disputes, and commercial litigation. He represents clients across many industries, as well as financial institutions and professional services firms, in federal and state court proceedings, arbitration, and courts of appeal. He has tried more than a dozen cases to a verdict or arbitration award.
His recent practice highlights have included successful securities and merger-related litigation for a Fortune 100 technology company, major financial institutions and other significant public companies. He also serves as a member of the board of directors of Strength in Support, an organization dedicated to helping returning veterans.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOHN D. HANOVER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- JEFFREY ROSENFELD
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK DROOKS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Deborah Yoon Jones
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JESSE JAUREGUI
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: EDWARD J. CASEY
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Bronwyn F. Pollock