Santa Monica-based venture investors March Capital Partners led a $51 million Series C round for conversational artificial intelligence developers Uniphore Software Systems Private Ltd., finalized Aug. 13.
Uniphore, based in India and Palo Alto, will use the funds to grow its North American business, hire employees internationally, and invest in research and development for its AI customer service product, the company said in a statement.
“Uniphore’s conversational AI technology is changing the way brands are serving and engaging with their customers," March Capital Partners Managing Director Sumant Mandal said in a statement. He added that the software can recognize "the true intent of customer calls."
Investors CXO Fund, Iron Pillar, and Sistema Asia also joined the round.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report March 21: Faraday Future Sells Gardena Headquarters
- Upfront Ventures Leads $56 Million Invoca Funding Round
- Westwood Tech Repair Firm Raises $20 Million
- Deep 6 AI Raises $17 Million Series A
- ZipRecruiter Raises $156 Million
- Virtual Influencer Maker Raises Nearly $20M
- Chatbot Startup Convrg Joins Haptik
- Elementary Robotics Nabs $3.6 Million