ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT: $2.2 billion
Josh Fein is a Partner at AdvicePeriod where he is charged with the responsibility for overseeing the successful delivery of wealth planning and strategic advice for clients of the firm. With over a decade of experience in finance and leadership, Fein led AdvicePeriod’s nationwide expansion. Fein and his team advise clients on pre-liquidity event planning for sales of closely held businesses and multigenerational wealth transfer strategies. He has extensive experience partnering with entrepreneurs and corporate executives to help them achieve their financial, tax, estate planning, and philanthropic goals.
An active member of the community, Fein serves on the Board of Governors of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and the National Young Leadership Cabinet of the Jewish Federation. In addition to being a Certified Financial Planner and a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, he is frequently quoted by various media outlets as a thought leader on wealth planning.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Trying to Create Initiatives to Benefit Investors
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: JUSTINE RUFFALO
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: JIM KRUSE
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- LA newsmaker
- Thriving In Their 40's: Nikki Katz
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers