Gallant Capital Partners, a Century City-based private equity firm, made an undisclosed investment in Quality Built, a provider of quality assurance services in the residential and commercial construction industry.
Gallant made the investment along with Quality Built’s Brian Kramer, chief executive officer, and Beth Michaelis, president.
Terms of the transactions were not disclosed.
San Diego-based Quality Built makes software that works to mitigate risk, limit construction defect claims and allow builders to analyze and track the progress of individual projects for some of the largest home builders in the United States.
Kramer said in a statement that the recapitalization of the company’s debt should help the company with strategic acquisitions and help it grow its national footprint and expand services.
Clear Capital Advisors served as the financial advisor to Quality Built.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearlake Capital Acquires Dude Solutions
- NMS Capital Group Sells Stake in Banking Unit, Saliba Stepping Down
- Downtown-Based MediaAlpha Receives Credit Line for Growth
- Century City-Based Variant Equity Buys Stagecoach North America for $271.4M
- Century City-Based ACON Investments Buys Imaging Materials Firm in New York
- OpenGate Backs EverZinc’s Add-on Acquisition of G.H. Chemicals Ltd. and Microzinc
- Skyview Capital Completes Acquisition of Customer Care Assets of Conduent
- American Construction Buys Fourth Materials Supplier