San Diego-based CommonGrounds Workplace has signed a 13-year lease for nearly 46,000 square feet in downtown.
CommonGrounds leased the seventh floor and part of the eighth floor of 915 Wilshire Blvd., in the financial district. It is scheduled to open in early 2020, the coworking company announced April 24.
CommonGrounds has five locations in the U.S. that are open for business, including one in Long Beach. Two more locations will open in L.A. this year in LaBrea and Burbank.
Lincoln Property Co. owns the downtown building where CommonGround signed its latest lease and represented itself in the transaction. SREA Advisory’s Jim Suber and Newmark Knight Frank’s Gibran Begum represented CommonGrounds.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Traditional Tenants Top Downtown
- Local Architects Design Malls for the World
- 71K SF Leased by Co-Working Company, Real Estate Firm in Pasadena
- WeWork Opening New 116K SF Space in Santa Monica
- Granite, Industrious Bring Coworking to Glendale
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease
- WeWork Signs 30th LA Lease at Wilshire Courtyard
- El Segundo Building Sold for $31M, Plans Call for Expansion, WeWork Space