Biocom, the San Diego-based trade group representing the life science industry of California, named Dina Lozofsky to the governing board of BioLA, a Los Angeles County group that focuses on creating jobs, driving economic development and accelerating startup activity.
Lozofsky was named as executive director for the Biocom group in L.A. back in 2016 when it partnered with Los Angeles County to form a new organization aimed at advancing the region’s life sciences industry.
Biocom offices are located in the heart of several California life science clusters, including Los Angeles, San Diego and the Bay Area. Other offices are located in Washington, D.C. and Tokyo.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dina Lozofsky
- County Backs New Bioscience Hub
- Biocom Issues Achievement Awards to Los Angeles Life Science Industry Leaders
- Life Sciences Group Wants to Live in Los Angeles
- Biocom Announces New Advisory Board to Boost L.A. Biotech
- Reason to Ponder Biotech’s Future in L.A.
- Health Care Special Report: $1 Billion for Bioscience
- Bioscience LA Expects Early 2019 Launch