Skydance Media purchased Lantana Center and Lantana West in Santa Monica for $321 million, records show.
The sellers were Artisan Realty Advisors and Brightstone Capital Partners.
The properties, at 2900 and 3000 W Olympic Blvd., have a combined 278,687 square feet. Artisan Realty Advisors and Brightstone Capital Partners purchased the four-building Lantana office campus in 2016 for $400 million.
Santa Monica-based Skydance, founded by David Ellison, has worked on films including “True Grit,” “Annihilation” and “Mission: Impossible—Ghost Protocol.”
Eastdil Secured had the listing. Skydance did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Feeling the Heat
- Santa Monica Lantana Complex Sold for $400 Million
- The Heat Is (Still) On
- MetWest Residential Building Sold for $38M
- West Hollywood Retail Property Purchased for $25.25M
- WeWork Opening New 116K SF Space in Santa Monica
- Advisory Firm Nova Capital Off to Strong Start
- Koreatown Building Sells for $189 Million