Tinder and Quibi hire from TripAdvisor and Snap; Nativo nabs SimpleReach
Long Beach-based native advertising firm Nativo Inc. acquired New York-headquartered marketing analytics software developer SimpleReach Inc. on March 29. Terms of the deal were not disclosed but TechCrunch reports SimpleReach’s data will be integrated into Nativo as will most staff. PitchBook Data Inc. notes SimpleReach was founded in 2010 and raised $27.9 million prior to the undisclosed acquisition.
Ravi Mehta will join dating app developer Tinder Inc. in May as its new chief product officer. Mehta previously served for nearly five years as vice president of consumer product for Massachusetts-based TripAdvisor Inc. and product director of Facebook Inc. for roughly two years. His tenure at West Hollywood-based Tinder will begin in May, according to Socaltech.
Former Snap Inc. vice president of product Tom Conrad has joined Hollywood-based streaming outfit Quibi as its chief product officer. Conrad worked at Snap for two years before leaving in the middle of a slew of exits in March 2018. He will report to Quibi Chief Executive Meg Whitman and began his tenure March 25, Variety reports.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report March 28: Toth Leaving CAA for Quibi
- Silicon Beach Report March 12: Pritzker Group Leads Livly Investment
- Silicon Beach Report March 11: Stamps.com Announces $60 Million Stock Repurchase Plan
- Silicon Beach Report March 26: 125,000 More SF for ServiceTitan
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 10: TrueCar Acquires DealerScience for $27 Million
- Silicon Beach Report May 16: Quibi Seeks Additional $1 Billion
- Snap Hires New Communications Officer
- Silicon Beach Report July 10: Snap's Yellow Accelerator Welcomes New Startups