Private equity firm Clearlake Capital Group has agreed to purchase ASP Unifrax Holdings Inc. in N.Y. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.
Unifrax makes ceramic and glass fiber products for the industrial and automotive sectors and is a subsidiary of American Securities, a N.Y-based private equity firm. It counts 31 manufacturing plants across 12 countries, according to its website.
Santa Monica-based Clearlake’s core target sectors for investment include the industrial, energy and software industries.
The firm is ranked No. 8 on the Business Journal’s 2018 list of largest private equity firms in Los Angeles and manages $7 billion in assets. In March, Clearlake fundraised $3.6 billion for its Fund V round.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearlake Capital Portfolio Company Acquires Amcor Industries
- Century Park Capital Partners’ Portfolio Company Makes Fourth Acquisition
- Private Equity Firm OpenGate Sells Paper Company
- BEHDAD EGHBALI
- Highview Capital Acquires Two Manufacturing Companies
- Vance Street Capital Invests in Aerospace Maker
- Clearlake Capital to Acquire Janus International
- Pritzker Group’s ProAmPac Acquires Trinity Packaging Corporation