The Compton area is keeping two of its business tenants, each of whom renewed leases for their corporate headquarters.
Giovanni Cosmetics Inc., a manufacturer and seller of hair and skin products, signed a five-year lease renewal worth $2.5 million for 45,000 square feet at 2064 E. University Drive in Compton.
Robert Ritschel, senior vice president at the Saywitz Co., represented Giovanni Cosmetics in the lease negotiations. Michael del Santo represented the landlord, Alere Property Group of Newport Beach.
In another deal, Evox Productions, a video production company, signed a five-year, $2 million lease renewal for 36,000 square feet of space at 2363 E. Pacifica Place in nearby Rancho Dominguez.
Andrew Herron, senior vice president of the Saywitz Co., represented Evox. John Schumacher, an executive vice president at CBRE Group Inc. represented the landlord, Westside-based Rexford Industrial Realty.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2 HQs Renew Leases in Compton Area
- Carson Industrial Properties Land Two Large Leases
- CBRE Global Investors Moving HQ in Downtown
- Little Tokyo Office Building Sells for $18 Million
- Edelman Extends Lease for 30,500-SF Space at 5900 Wilshire
- Co-Work Company Centrl Office Leases 29K SF in Little Tokyo
- Coworking Firm Spaces Leases 66K+ SF in Westchester
- SOUTH BAY/MID-CITIES: Port Slowdown Continues to Rock Area