Years in Practice: 27
Years with Current Firm: 27
Specialty or Industry Focus: Tech, Media, Infrastructure
George Swain is the founder and CEO of GeorgeSwain Investments (GSI). GSI is an independent global investment banking firm that assists small and middlemarket companies in completing special situation transactions. Swain oversees all investments, investor relations, and operations at GSI. He is a seasoned investment professional with more than 25 years’ experience and has participated and or advised on more than $800 million of transactions.
Throughout his career, Swain has leveraged his deep industry knowledge to take a strategic approach to deal making. He is considered a visionary strategist. He has a broad range of experience in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing and strategic partnerships. Early in his career he served as Executive Vice President at American Savings Bank, (ASB) NY, where he led and managed the corporate and institutional client group. From ASB he progressed to the private investment banking arena providing corporate and institutional clients with strategic and financial advisory services, including restructuring, recapitalization, capital raising, and researched based investment analysis.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Ed Han
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- The Money Book: Ryan Bernath
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jim Freedman
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Erik Ridgley, CFA