Years in Practice: 24
Years with Current Firm: 9
Specialty or Industry Focus: Technology and Digital Media M&A
Aaron Solganick is a high energy and experienced technology investment banker with an entrepreneurial spirit. He launched the investment bank Solganick & Co. in 2009 to focus exclusively on completing mergers and acquisitions for technology and digital media companies.
Solganick is active in the Los Angeles business community and is a positive source of energy and passion with his “always move forward in a positive way” approach. All of his team members at Solganick & Co. are motivated by his work ethic, drive and customer first attitude. Besides his work at the firm, he in his spare time makes an effort to volunteer to help the homeless in Los Angeles with food, clothing and finding work.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Aaron Solganick
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Frank Grant
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Bruce Pompan
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Mark Salter
- PMK*BNC CEO Michael Nyman to Leave Firm for New Venture
- INVESTMENT BANKS
- MONEY | Investment Banks: Contacts
- CBRE Vet Takes New Role at NKF