Malibu-based real estate investment firm Christina Development Corp. has purchased a two-story, 17,000-square-foot storefront retail and office building at 124-148 N. Larchmont Blvd. in Larchmont Village for $23.5 million, or roughly $1,372 per square foot.
Matthew Dobson and Joshua Levy, managing partners at Pasadena-based brokerage Arbor Realty Capital Advisors represented Christina Development in the deal, which was for one of the largest properties in Larchmont Village. There are 43 surface parking spaces available at the property, which was built in 1921.
Elsa Nelson and Albert McLaughlin of Nelson Shelton Real Estate in Beverly Hills represented the seller, the Charlotte Lipson Trust of Studio City. The property was a generationally owned asset.
Charlotte Lipson, who died last year at age 100, was the daughter of Julius La Bonte, a developer from the Midwest who helped found Larchmont Village during the 1920s.
“The new owner is really a perfect fit for this property,” Levy said in a statement. “He is truly a steward of real estate and has strong family ties to the (nearby) Hancock Park neighborhood.”
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Christina Development Restoring Larchmont Village Storefronts
- Five-Building, 27-Acre Campus in Torrance Sold for $124M
- Three Mixed-Use Buildings in Highland Park Sell for $23.3 Million
- Larchmont Car Repair Lot Sells for $7M, Plans Call for Mixed Use Development
- Three-Building Campus in El Segundo Sells for $170 Million
- Bellami Hair Relocates to 23,000 SF in El Segundo
- Office Buildings in Pasadena, Glendale Hit the Market
- StarPoint Properties Buys 12-Story Office Tower in Beverly Hills for $193M