Vogue publishes Spanish Snapchat edition; op-ed accuses SpaceX of safety violations; Brack at the helm of Blizzard
Vogue magazine announced Oct. 4 it will publish a Spanish-language edition on Snap Inc.’s Snapchat Discover platform. Digiday reports “Vogue en Español” will publish each Friday and be available to any interested Snapchat users.
ArsTechnica looks into a series of opinion articles targeting Hawthorne-based Space Exploration Technologies Corp., which have appeared in several newspapers across the country recently. The article, authored by “retired NASA spacecraft officer” Richard Hagar, alleges that SpaceX is shirking safety standards in its fueling process. A Washington D.C.-based public relations firm called Law Media Group is likely behind the distribution, according to ArsTechnica.
Mike Morhaime, who helped found Blizzard Entertainment in 1991, has stepped down from his role as president and will be succeeded by “World of Warcraft” lead producer J. Allen Brack, the Business Journal reports. Brack has been with Blizzard for more than 12 years and will oversee the video game developer’s operations as a subsidiary of Activision.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 20: SpaceX, Boeing Under NASA Scrutiny
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 14: Snapchat Gives Creators AR Power
- Activision Blizzard Names New President; Leadership Team Members
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 25: NASA Approves Dragon Vehicle
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 5: AeroVironment Lands $13 Million Contract
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 9: Activision Blizzard Announces Third Quarter Earnings
- Silicon Beach Report March 30: Fandango Relocates Staff to L.A. Office
- Silicon Beach Report July 22: Blizzard Co-Founder Departs Company