Radiology Partners is moving its headquarters to a new building in El Segundo, signing a lease valued at $33 million, CBRE Group Inc. announced Nov. 29. The company is currently headquartered in a different El Segundo building.
The lease for the Frank Gehry-designed project is for 10 years.
Radiology Partners will occupy about 65,000-square-feet of an 80,000-square-foot building called Ascend, a creative office space located at 2330 Utah Avenue. It is part of a six-building complex in El Segundo.
CBRE’s Jacob Bobek represented the tenant. The landlord, NSB Associates, was represented by Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.’s Blake Searles, Evan Moran, Mike McRoskey and Jason Fine.
“The Ascend Campus is one of the best new buildings on the market,” Bobek said in a statement. “This is a great opportunity for Radiology Partners. It’s easily customizable space fits the needs for its new corporate headquarters.”
Radiology Partners is expected to move in July 1.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Radiology Partners Signs $33M El Segundo Lease
- El Segundo Building Gets $55 Million in Financing
- El Segundo Building Sells for $97 Million
- El Segundo Manufacturing Building Sells for $84 Million
- El Segundo Market Sees Additional Investments
- Figs Leases New HQ in Santa Monica
- Office Building Leased to Boeing Sells for $51 Million
- El Segundo Project Gets $55 Million Loan