Dignity Health has named Paul Watkins as president of the nonprofit’s Northridge Hospital Medical Center.
Watkins previously served as chief operating officer at UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica. In his new job, he is responsible for the overall direction, strategy and operation of the 394-bed hospital in Northridge.
“Paul’s leadership, experience and passion for delivering safe, high-quality health care made him the right person to lead Northridge Hospital,” Julie Sprengel, Dignity Health’s president for the Southern California Service Area, said in a statement. “His proven ability to work collaboratively and spearhead successful growth will help ensure a strong future for this hospital.”
In a statement, Watkins said he looked forward to “supporting the physicians and staff that provide quality care to patients and make the hospital an important resource for the community.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwestern Mutual Funds LA Housing Grant
- Apple Launches Patient Health Records App in Los Angeles
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: DR. MARGARET PETERSON
- Dignity Health California Unveils Plans for New Hospital Tower at DTLA Campus
- Health System Overseeing St. Vincent Hospital Names New Chief Executive
- Medical Makeover
- Pasadena-Based Huntington Hospital Appoints Steven Mohr as CFO
- Providence on Trend With Strategic Direction