American Construction Source, created in September by Santa Monica-based private equity firms Clearlake Capital Group and Angeles Equity Partners, bought its fourth building materials supplier in less than two months. American Construction Source said Nov. 14 that it had acquired Stillwater, Minn.-based Arrow Building Center. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. In recent months, American Construction Source, which has a goal of creating a leading national building products distributor, has bought Meeks Lumber Co. in Springfield, Mo., and Edwards Building Center and Breckenridge Building Center, both based in Colorado. Edwards and Breckenridge provide services, and lumber and building materials in key urban markets in Colorado. The Arrow Building Center serves customers in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- American Construction Buys Fourth Materials Supplier
- Valore, Grays Plan Roll Up of Storage Outfits
- Angeles Equity Recruits Bench Strength With New Managing Director
- Deals & Dealmakers: PE Firms Purchase Meek’s
- Angeles Equity Shoots for Three
- Santa Monica Private Equity Firm Clearlake Forms Largest Custom Wheel Company
- PE Firm Angeles Equity Extends Shopping Spree
- Santa Monica-Based Clearlake Capital Backs Perforce’s Buy of Rogue Wave