Online hiring and job-search platform ZipRecruiter Inc., based in Santa Monica, announced three new additions to its board of directors Nov. 8, including former executives of Facebook Inc., the San Francisco 49ers and GoDaddy Inc.
Cipora Herman, formerly vice president of finance at Facebook for five years, led the social media giant’s $104 billion initial offering in May 2012 before moving to the 49ers, serving as the team’s first female chief financial officer for nearly four years until April 2016.
Blake Irving, the former chief executive of web hosting platform GoDaddy, served the Scottsdale, Ariz., company for five years. During his time with GoDaddy, Irving grew website domain bookings by $1.5 billion, according to a ZipRecruiter release.
Irving’s experience includes six years as general manager of Microsoft Corp., two years at Sunnyvale-based Yahoo Inc. and was a professor at Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business and Management in Malibu.
Coinbase Inc. Vice President of Corporate and Business Development Emilie Choi joined the San Francisco cryptocurrency wallet developer in May 2018 after occupying the same role at Sunnyvale-based LinkedIn Corp. for eight years. Choi led the professional networking firm in more than 40 acquisitions and investments, including LinkedIn’s $1.5 billion purchase of online learning outfit Lynda.com Inc. in April 2015.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ZipRecruiter Adds Former Facebook, Linkedin Executives to Board
- Silicon Beach Report June 13: Microsoft Buys LinkedIn, Snapchat Rolls Out New Ads
- Silicon Beach Report April 22: ZipRecruiter Executive Resigns Amid Misconduct Allegations
- ZipRecruiter Gets $63 Million in Series A Money
- Silicon Beach Regional Report: ZipRecruiter Moves to New Coastal Headquarters in Support of Rapid Growth
- Silicon Beach Report April 12: Sellbrite Acquired by GoDaddy
- Web-Hosting Company’s Pickup a Sticky Situation
- Pivot to Profit