Crowell & Moring LLP
Kevin Kroeker is a Partner in Crowell & Moring’s Los Angeles office and co-chair of the firm’s nationally recognized Health Care Group. He represents health care organizations on a wide range of state and federal regulatory matters and health care transactions. Kroeker has more than 30 years of experience representing health plans and insurers, Medicare Advantage Organizations, Medicaid Managed Care plans, medical groups, and community clinics, among others.
Kroeker has guided numerous health plans and providers through the regulatory complexities of merger and acquisition transactions. His health care transactional experience also includes representation of managed care organizations and providers in joint ventures, shared savings, and global and partial-risk capitation arrangements. He also represents health plans and providers in connection with outsourcing agreements and management services agreements. Kroeker also counsels health plans and providers concerning compliance with state and federal health care laws and regulations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Friends Tell Him They’re Amazed He Was Hired
- D.C. Firm Grows Staff at Downtown L.A. Office
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER S. ROMANO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Most Admired Law Firms: Crowell & Moring LLP
- JENNIFER ROMANO
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: PAUL ROSEN