American Healthcare Capital, an M&A advisory firm based in Marina del Rey, has facilitated the sale of Bring Care Home to Amedisys Inc. for unknown terms.
The national health care mergers and acquisition consulting firm announced Nov. 1 it had advised the sale of Bring Care Home, a privately owned personal care provider based in Northeastern, Mass., to Amedisys, a home health, hospice and personal care company based in Baton Rouge, La.
American Healthcare Capital, founded 28 years ago by Jack Eskenazi, lists more than $1 billion in active buy-side and sell-side engagements.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Caltius Structured Capital Provides Growth Capital for Musculoskeletal Clinical Regulatory Advisers
- Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital Names New VP of Operations
- Marina del Rey-Based C3J Therapeutics Agrees to Merge With AmpliPhi Biosciences
- Cedars-Sinai to Deliver Primary Care Services to Santa Monica
- Cutting Edge Healthcare Acquires Respiratory Therapeutics Group
- Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health Launches $25M Fund for Value-Based Health
- Torrance’s EP Wealth Advisors Scoops Up Millie Capital Management
- Bain Capital Picks Up L.A.-Based Senior Care Company LivHome