Keck Medicine of USC will soon open a multispecialty outpatient clinic in Arcadia.
The university announced May 31 that Keck Medicine would expand its growing network of ambulatory clinics with a 33,000-square-foot clinic at 125 W. Huntington Dr. The newly leased facility is expected to open this fall.
“Keck Medicine of USC is in a period of unprecedented growth, with demand increasing for our complex care,” said Shawn Sheffield, its chief strategy and business development officer, in a statement.
The new clinic, to be home to family medicine and primary care doctors alongside specialists ranging from gastroenterology to colorectal cancer surgery, is expected to serve more than 100,000 patients a year.
A San Gabriel Valley outpatient clinic will add to four ambulatory clinics opened by Keck Medicine in the past year.
USC community clinics now include a new 120,000 square-foot Norris Healthcare Center at the USC Health Sciences Campus in Boyle Heights, as well as at least eight more clinics from Palmdale to downtown Los Angeles to Newport Beach.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- USC Opens $100M Outpatient Center on Eastside
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: SMITHA RAVIPUDI, MPH
- County's Largest Ambulatory Care Clinic Unveiled
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Ups, Downs for Hospitals
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- Good Samaritan’s $100M Outpatient Project
- $1B Vision in Boyle Heights