Greensboro, N.C.-based real estate investment company Bell Partners Inc. has acquired its second Los Angeles County multifamily property, The Ellington, a 212-unit apartment complex at 3330 E. Foothill Blvd in Pasadena, and renamed it Bell Pasadena, for an undisclosed purchase price.
Bell Pasadena was built in 2016 and features four stories of residences and two levels of parking. It is located near the 210 freeway and the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority Gold Line’s Sierra Madre Villa station.
“Bell Pasadena represents the continuation of our strategy to invest in high-quality assets that provide attractive income and value growth prospects,” said Nickolay Bochilo, executive vice president of investments at Bell Partners, in a statement.
Earlier this year, Bell Partners purchased a 264-unit, 210,000-square-foot apartment complex at 11622 Aviation Blvd in Inglewood for $123 million from San Diego-based Fairfield Residential.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 264-Unit Apartment Sells in Inglewood for $123 Million
- Bell Partners to Expand LA Presence
- Canyon Partners Real Estate and Pasadena-based CIT Bank Buy Harvey Apartments in Hollywood
- Eight-Property Portfolio in L.A. County Sells for $162 Million
- Los Feliz Club Apartments Acquired for $55M
- Three Mixed-Use Buildings in Highland Park Sell for $23.3 Million
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- West Covina Apartment Complex Acquired for $33.9 Million