The Sydney, Australia-based real estate firm Goodman Group has leased nearly 1 million square feet of logistics space at the fully-leased Goodman Logistics Center in Santa Fe Springs.
Goodman secured leases with Fashion Nova, an online women’s clothing shop, for nearly 409,000 square feet; RIM Logistics, for more than 312,000 square feet; and consumer electronics company Funai Corp., for about 194,000 square feet.
In 2017, it leased more than 295,000 square feet to McMaster Carr, an online supplier of car parts.
All three tenants will take occupancy at the 53-acre, three-building logistics space before summer, Goodman Group said in a statement.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Irvine Developer Gets 133 Acres in LA Industrial Belt
- Industrial Gets Sexy
- Carson Industrial Properties Land Two Large Leases
- DCT Deal Expands Prologis’ So Cal Real Estate Portfolio
- Edelman Extends Lease for 30,500-SF Space at 5900 Wilshire
- Trailer Park Agency Expands Hollywood Office Space
- Packaging Co. New-Indy Tripaq Adds 44,200 SF Space in Cerritos
- Huntington Park Shopping Center Acquired for $23.8 Million