Real estate investment firm Kennedy Wilson has tapped four former Corporate Realty Associates executives – including its president, Jeremy Dee – to its corporate office tenant representation business in Beverly Hills, the firm said in a statement.
The other three former members of Santa Monica-based CRA to join Kennedy Wilson are Alan Gecht and Gary Goodgame, senior vice presidents of brokerage, and brokerage associate David “Zeke” Eagan.
Dee is a real estate veteran, bringing nearly 40 years of experience to Kennedy Wilson, where he will serve as executive vice president of the firm’s property services division. During his long career, Dee has managed assignments for companies such as Zenith Insurance, PacifiCare Health Systems and Alignment Healthcare.
“The addition of the CRA team is a great complement to our brokerage platform and we are excited to see corporate services grow as we expand further into the commercial marketplace,” said Ed Sachse, president of Kennedy Wilson’s property services division, in a statement.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jeremy Dee - Kennedy Wilson Properties, Ltd.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jeremy Dee
- Mary Ricks Named President at Kennedy Wilson
- Kennedy-Wilson Taps Ricks as President
- Kennedy Wilson Sells Six-Property Portfolio for $422M
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Kennedy Wilson Deal: 6 Properties, $422M
- Wilson Named Chief Executive at Manatt Phelps & Phillips