Atom tickets raises $60 million; EvGo taps Cathy Zoi as CEO; and Stamps.com’s ShippingEasy targets Amazon sellers.
Atom Tickets has raised $60 million in Series C funding, Variety reports. The main investor was Fidelity Management & Research Co., with participation from previous investors Disney, Lionsgate and 20th Century Fox Film. The trio of Hollywood studios pumped $50 million into Atom in 2016. Atom Tickets has now raised more than $125 million to date. The company has about 80 employees. With the additional capital, Atom plans to further enhance its social movie-ticketing app and website experience as well as boost marketing, and position itself to compete with NBCUniversal-owned Fandango.
EVgo, the nation’s largest network of public electric vehicle (EV) fast-charging stations, today announced it is removing the interim title and naming Cathy Zoi chief executive officer of the company, according to Globenewswire. In addition, Julie Blunden has joined EVgo’s executive team.
El Segundo-based Stamps.com announced that its cloud-based shipping, inventory management and customer marketing software arm, ShippingEasy, is targeting third-party Amazon sellers, according to Businesswire. ShippingEasy announced a new Amazon Seller Suite, which includes a bundle of solutions covering inventory management, shipping and rate management, plus seller and product reviews.
Technology reporter Eli Horowitz can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @coachhorowitz13 for the latest in L.A. tech news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report March 13: OpenX Reports Over $170 Million in 2017 Revenue
- Silicon Beach Report March 1: LA-Tokyo Entertainment Tech Fund Hires VC
- Silicon Beach Report May 8: ServiceTitan Among Top 25 Cloud Companies to Work For, Report Finds
- Silicon Beach Report May 15: Atom Tickets Inks Deal with Landmark Theatres
- Silicon Beach Report July 5: Hyperloop One Announces Results of Full-Scale Study
- Silicon Beach Report April 10: May Joins Stamps.com Board
- Atom Tickets Raises $50 Million from Studios
- PE Firm LS Power Group Buys EVgo