Beverly Hills-based Cambra Realty has purchased a three-story, 50,000-square-foot office building at 10301 W. Pico Blvd. near Century City for $29 million from the limited partnership Papazian-Hirsch Pico, sources said.
The building was constructed in 1980 and was last sold in 2003 for $10.4 million, according to CoStar Group Inc. Westside-based television production company Papazian-Hirsch Entertainment is listed as the previous recorded owner on CoStar.
Telephone calls to the parties in the sale were not immediately returned.
20th Century Fox Federal Credit Union currently has a 10-year lease in the property.
Kyle Gulock, a senior managing director at Charles Dunn Co., represented the buyer, a real estate investment and management firm, sources said. Darrell Levonian, an executive managing officer at Charles Dunn Co., represented the seller, according to sources.
Robert Papazian is an Emmy Award-winning producer whose credits include the television movie “The Day After.” His credits with writer-producer James Hirsch included “Nash Bridges” TV series and multiple episodes of the “Hart to Hart” TV series.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Handful of Large Deals Keeps Market in Positive Territory
- Law Firm Pays $28.5M for Bebe Studio
- Bebe Studio Sells for $28.5 Million
- Two Hyatt-Branded Hotels in Development Near LAX
- WeWork Leasing Two Floors at One Culver in Culver City
- City of Industry Industrial Property Sells for $51 Million
- Eight-Building Industrial Property Sold in Hawthorne for $27.6M
- Little Tokyo Office Building Sells for $18 Million